Friday 16 March 2012

Evaluation Question 2

How Effective Is The Combination Of Your Main Product And Ancillary Tasks? 

Within this video I discuss how well all three of the pieces work together and how you can tell that each are advertising the same film. I discuss things such as:

Representation of characters: For example Angela's hair is kept the same throughout all 3, and her costume is the same. Her white face is also existent throughout them all. Hannah also is presented in the same way, besides the fact that she looks more stressed and traumatized as the trailer goes on.

Good VS Bad: The clear contrast can be seen in all 3 products between the good and bad lead characters. 

Colour And Lighting : The colour and lighting can easily be distinguished as being similar. For example you have the poster which is black around the outsides and therefore gives off that negative atmosphere. In addition to this, you have the trailer which is constantly using effects such as bleach bypass which gives the same effect. The magazine on the other hand, even though it doesn't have the darker colour coming through, the blue effect goes really well with the genre of my film. The colour for the font is also very similar on both my magazine and poster.

Location: The location from on my magazine is shown within my trailer. 

Text: The text is the same on my poster and magazine. In addition on my trailer, the horror genre continues to shine through because it still has that serif style to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment