Monday 9 January 2012

Research And Planning: Filming 9th January

Today I filmed the surgery scene from my trailer up in the old media room. There was so much preparation for this! For example, the costumes for the doctor and patient, the sheets, sorting the room out (moving the tables into one corner of the room, getting up the equipment, lamp etc), getting the surgery equipment, charging the camcorder, making sure I was OK to take the lamp from media and checking that my cast were still OK with filming.

The room, once it had been set up looked REALLY effective. I forgot to take pictures of it although I'll take a couple of screen shots from my footage to put on this post. The problem I had was with the lighting since although from our perspective it looked effective, through the camera, it didn't look the same. So hopefully I can work around this when it comes to editing.


No comments:

Post a Comment