Saturday 7 January 2012

Research And Planning: Plan for test shots on Wednesday

These are the first shots I will have taken for my project this year. Because everything's been so hectic with planning the trailer I've decided to do some more planning around the poster and magazine.

Magazine:
There were two ideas for the pictures in this. The first was to have the reflection in the mirror of the girl and maybe have the villain seen in the background.
The best I could find is the image above, although it isn't the effect I'm going for, it gives you an idea. I'm thinking of changing the bathroom location for the test shots though which means I may have to fill in another location form.
The other idea was to show Vicky in the white psycho costume staring into the camera. The problem I may have with this is the background and what I use for it.

Poster:
I had three ideas for this.
The first was to use the poster at a landscape angle and just have a picture of an eye with a reflection of the villain in them.





The second and third idea came from using the influence from this picture from the film 'Julia's Eye's.' The second idea consisted of this shot but with the figure on the other side where as the third, only would show half of the woman's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment