Monday 9 January 2012

Research And Planning: Magazine Films Influence

I have been looking at what films I could include on the cover of my magazine. Originally I was going to base my magazine around a horror theme, but now I've decided to include a mixture.
Here are the films I could include from class: 
Quarantine ( This is Ryan's film which is a zombie film)
Two Worlds: Battle For The Sun ( This is Tasha and Adam's film which is a fantasy film)
After Dark ( This is Keisha and Lucy's film which is a horror film)
I looked on the cineworld website to see what films were 'Coming Soon' also: 
This would be a good film to include because it'll be popular since Adam Sandler is a well known actor and Comedy films are for all the family. 


This film has been getting a lot of publicity recently, so I think that it would be a good idea to consider using it on the front of my magazine cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment