Wednesday 1 February 2012

Research And Planning: Plan For The Week

Today Angela sat down with me and spoke about my blog. She said the following and these points are what I'm going to work on the best I can this week:

TRAILER: 

* I need to start working more on the sound. She said she's going to get a voice over of someone saying 'The Unseen' and 'Coming Soon' for the trailer also which may give it a bigger impact.
* I need to tidy up some of the editing in the middle of the trailer.
* I need to find a way of getting the idea that she's had an eye operation over to the audience.

POSTER: 

* I need to increase the size of everything since it looks like all the text is used mainly around the edges, so by increasing the text size and image, it may make it group together better.
* The steel tongs information at the bottom looks too short, so I need to add some extra bits to it.
* I need to add my distribution company and my production company logo at the bottom.
* I still need to add the website address underneath the steel tongs information.

MAGAZINE: 

* I need to tidy up the inside story part at the bottom of the magazine. I'll use the guides to sort that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment