Wednesday 14 September 2011

Research And Planning: Interview Questions

Today we were supposed to start our analysis of 2 trailers but some of our computers internet weren't working. As a result of this, I thought of some questions to ask people in my college about horror films and about what they like to see in trailers that they watch. These were only a rough start as I haven't developed much insight so far, but the questions I have thought of will be a good start.

  • What's your favourite horror film? Why?
  • What's the scariest film you've watched? Why? 
  • What do you look for in a horror film?
  • What do you think of when I say horror?
  • What makes you want to watch a film? 
  • Where do you watch most trailers?
  • Where do you watch most films? 
  • Do the age certificates prevent you from watching a film? 
  • What do you think is the difference between a teaser and normal trailer?

No comments:

Post a Comment