Sunday 16 October 2011

Research And Planning: Equipment And Software List

The software and equipment I use this year will be very similar to last, but with a few extra's added since I have to make a teaser trailer as well. This year I will use:

* Blogger


I will use blogger to show the examiner my progress throughout my course. This will entail the process I take to make both my poster and magazine, and my teaser trailer.

*Photoshop


I will use Photoshop to edit my images and to make my film poster and magazine cover/contents page. This will be the same as last year.

*Garageband



I will use Garageband when I create the score for my teaser trailer. This software is new to me, but as you can see I have done a sound test already to get familiar with the programme.

*iMovie


iMovie is the piece of software that I will use to edit my footage for my teaser trailer. This is also new to our group but we've again already had a go at filming and editing using this programme.


*Mac Computers



The Mac Computers are what I will do most of my work on in lesson and free time. On the other hand, at home I will use my laptop.


*SLR camera's





These are what I will be taking all test shots and pictures with when it comes to making my poster and magazine.


*iPhoto





I will use iPhoto to export all pictures from my camera onto the Mac computer or onto my laptop.


*Video Camera.





I will use this to record the footage for my teaser trailer.



No comments:

Post a Comment