Sunday 2 October 2011

Research And Planning: Production Companies.

I'm going to look at examples of Production Companies. These are usually shown with their logo at some point during a teaser trailer or a normal trailer.

Dreamworks usually produces a lot of childrens animated films with the certificate of a U or PG. Some examples of this would be Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda etc.

 Fox searchlight on the other hand produced some horror films such as 28 Days Later and The Black Swan. Over the next few weeks I will have to think about what I will want my logo to look like and what company name will go well with my genre of film since this will have to be shown at some point during my teaser trailer and it will look better if I create my own instead of using something existent.

I'm thinking of making it quite simple, but also quite eerie looking so that it corresponds well with my horror genre. Therefore I might think of looking at using a black background with a brighter font and image in the foreground and a name that relates well.

No comments:

Post a Comment