Wednesday 19 October 2011

Research And Planning: Name Idea's

In lesson today me and my teacher came up with some possible ideas for my trailer. Some of these were:
  • The Unseen
    I really like this idea, since I feel as though it would sum the film up really well
  • The Eye
    I feel this is too simple and obvious for my film.
  • Visions
    I think that this is a good title but it messes with the plot a bit since the main character isn't having visions so I wouldn't want to confuse the audience in the trailer and put a false idea into their head.
  • Blinded
    I quite like this idea, it relates to the storyline well but I'm unsure since from the title it doesn't sound as creepy as 'The Unseen.'
  • New Sights
    This idea was suggested to me after they found out what the plot was of my teaser trailer. I like this idea too.
I think I'm going to stick with 'The Unseen.' If I have any more ideas, I can always change it since its still only early days. But I have done some audience feedback for this idea on Facebook, to see what people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment