Sunday 18 December 2011

Research And Planning: Christmas Holiday Organizing.

Saturday 17th December: Connor has gotten intouch with me today to tell me that he is free for filming either Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday next week. Hannah said she's only working on weekends so I'm going to try and arrange to meet up on Wednesday.

Sunday 18th December: I got a response back from Hannah today. She's been called into work Wednesday and Thursday. Therefore I've asked whether she can do it Friday 23rd December. She is fine with this, and I've just heard from Connor and he says he's fine with it.

Therefore I am now filming at Location 4 (Connor's House) on Friday 23rd December. We're going to meet at Hyde Bus station at 10:30am and hopefully start filming at 11am.

I've asked Hannah to bring:
*TRAINERS
*HER PLAIN BLACK HOODY (Although, I will bring mine as well)
*HER LONG SLEEVED DARK TOP
*A PLAIN TOP


I'm going to bring her:
* Some black baggy tracksuit bottoms which will hopefully give the impression that she's in a state.
* Some darker eye make up which I can use to make her look like she has bags under her eyes.

Connor has a small lamp which I am going to use during this scene. And I've asked whether I can use his laptop.

I'm in the process of planning this internet scene. I've decided, instead of trying to redesign a website, I'm going to have a black screen and a message from the villain is going to appear on the screen. This will make it easier for me. I've been doing some research though on what my character is going to type into google.

I've found that if you type in 'Why can I see things others can't' into Google the following appears.
Then originally I was going to get her to go onto the 4th website, since this is what's brought up when you go on it.

In the last paragraph the words; depression, bipolar disorder and schizophrenia are used. Therefore I thought that it would be a good site to use. But as I said, I have now changed my mind and have decided to make a message appear on the black screen from the villain.

No comments:

Post a Comment