Wednesday 7 December 2011

Research and Planning: Clothing For Hannah.

Hannah is playing my victim in my teaser trailer. Her costumes consist of:

1 - The surgical gown.
2 -  Casual clothing and jeans for in the bathroom
3 - Same clothing - but wrapped up in a coat.
4 - Baggy hoodie, jeans or tracksuit bottoms.
5 - All in white.

These are some pictures of the casual clothing that Hannah took with her camera. They are quite blurred but they still show what kind of clothes there are.

 I felt that the black and pink clothing was too dark for the happier scene at the beginning. I am going to use the bambi top for that scene because it suggests innocence and happiness.

 This is one example of casual clothing that a typical teenage girl would have/wear.

 This was the alternative to the hoody, I may make her wear this under the hoody.

 I think this is a nice idea to use for the casual clothing at the start, but I then decided that it doesn't look as happy and feminine as some of the others.

I was thinking of using this for the baggy clothing originally, but then I found out that she also has a plain black hoody which I would prefer her to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment