Wednesday 7 December 2011

Research and Planning: Organising For Film Shooting

I have found out that it's really difficult to shoot my film trailer as I've have to bear a lot of things in mind when doing it so that everyone can attend. As already discussed, my locations, except one needs to be shot in college. But I have a few problems.
  1. Angela has no free lessons so that limits us.
  2. Hannah has none of the same frees as me, therefore I can't shoot the doctor scene either. 
  3. Tuesdays at dinner Steven can't make it. 
  4. Tuesdays and Wednesdays Angela can't do any shooting because she's doing revision sessions. 
  5. This week its been mock week, so everything has been really hectic.
  6. Its parents evening tomorrow night so I can't do any filming after college on Thursday.
  7. Fridays after college, isn't appropriate for Hannah because she works straight after college 
AND WE FINISH FOR CHRISTMAS NEXT THURSDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment