Thursday 1 December 2011

Research And Planning: Font Ideas For Film Magazine

 I like the font below and above quite a lot. I think I like the one below more because it's not as long and it looks bolder but in general, both would probablly work well.

I think that this font looks too long and because it's only a short title, I don't want the masthead to use up too much room on the front page. 
I think that this font is too narrow to be a masthead as I don't feel it will stand out enough, although I could make it fatter on Photoshop. 

I'm unsure whether this font is unsuitable for a film magazine. I like it overall, but I don't think it looks like a film magazine font, or it looks strong enough for a masthead. 

I love this font, and how bold it is and how well it stands out, but I dont like the additional black fill that is shown on the 'K' as I don't feel it looks right which is a shame.  
I like the film vibe of this font. I think it's because it gives off that film reel idea. On the other hand, I am unsure if it will look right on my magazine but this is something I could work with in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment