Thursday 8 December 2011

Research And Planning: Filming at Location 1 (8/12/11)

Today I started filming my trailer and I learnt two things.

1. How difficult it is.
2. How many times I'm probablly going to have to shoot the same thing.

I was hoping to get the basics of my filming at location 1 done today. Things didn't work out as easy as I hoped though. Sorting make up and costumes out, whilst still thinking about shots and picturing it in your head, filming adn directing all at the same time in only 30 mins is REALLY hard!!!
I will have to watch clips back anyway and see what I can use.
Next week, I'm thinking of working a lot with the tripod because, the thought that needs to go into it is just huge! You don't realise until you have the shots in front of you and all the high and low angles with the tripod infront of you. I definately need more practice!!! I WILL WORK ON THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment