Tuesday 29 November 2011

Research and Planning: Font Ideas For Film Poster

I LOVE this font. I think it's a shame that the blur on specific letters isn't more obvious. I could manipulate this though in Photoshop or maybe feather it so it gives the effect that I used on my audition poster. Overall I really like this font.

I experimented with this font. I thought that if I put a black background behind it, it would give a nice effect, but the writing doesn't have a white fill, it just takes the fill of whatever the background is. As a result of this, I don't think that this font is very suitable. 

I wanted to try this font out to see how it looked. I like the style but I'm not sure if it fits my film very well. I was thinking of feathering the top of the font so that part of it is hidden and it gets stronger as it goes down. But I'm unsure whether it will work. 
I like this font because of the distortion that has been added to it. On the other hand, I'm unsure if it's too much and if it wouldn't stand out enough on a film poster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment