Thursday 10 November 2011

Research And Planning: Character Qualities

In my trailer, I need 3 actors. These will consist of:
* A Doctor
* The Villain
* The Victim.

I have a vague idea on what I want each character to be like:

Doctor:
  • I want this to be played by a male. 
  • I want them to be middle aged.
  • Quite tall (because of the costume)
  • Preferably one of the teachers from college. 
The Villain:
  • I want this to be played by a young female character. 
  • Must be enthusiastic.
  • Must be outgoing and be OK with experimenting with costumes/ make up/ the acting.
  • Must be able to use their time outside of college hours.
  • Preferably has dark long hair
The Victim:
  • I want this to be a female character also. 
  • I want her to be a teenager so that the audience can relate to her. 
  • Must be enthusiastic and up for a challenge. 
  • Must be able to have free time for filming. 
  • Preferably has an interest in the idea. 
  • Should be confident on camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment