Tuesday 8 November 2011

Research and Planning: Make Up Research


This picture is from the Grudge.  I love how the face is completely white. It works really really well with her dark hair. I will bear this in mind when picking my villain actor, to make sure I can get the same kind of effect.


I posted previously about the white cream I had bought from Birthday's. It says not to use it around the eyes. But I also like the way the picture above's eyes are which is why I bought a black cream also. I'm unsure whether I could use this or not. This is where my make up tests would go well. If the cream doesn't work, I will go out and buy some face paint from a fancy dress shop.

I may also use black lipstick which go well with eyes and dark hair.

I decided to look more at the girl from The Grudge rather than the girl from The Ring because of the difference in age. Although, both characters are really well portrayed.



Even though I'm doing a horror trailer, I want it to come across more physcological rather than gore so that's why I want the villain to not look extremely vile.

No comments:

Post a Comment