Wednesday 2 November 2011

Research and Planning: Theatre Meeting






Last night, as planned I went to my theatre society to see Marion about costumes. This was a very successful visit. I have included pictures to show ideas of what I'm thinking of using. I have managed to borrow:

*A white jacket like the ones shown in the picture in the previous post. This would be used in the psychotic scene at the very end for the young girl. Unfortunately we didn't have any white pants so I will have to carry on looking around charity shops for them. They should cost about £3.99. White pajama bottoms would be OK for this also.

* I got a very light pink floaty dress which, in the right lighting may look whitish. And we sprayed it with some dirty black spray which made it look like it was covered in mud and dirt. I'm not sure whether this is ideal for the villain but it might be.

* Marion also gave me 3 different kinds of surgeon uniforms.

* I also got a patients gown.


ALL IN WHICH I AM ALLOWED TO BORROW FOR FREE!

I still need to get:

* A surgeon cap and mask
* The white pants
* The sheet to put over the top of the patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment