Wednesday 9 November 2011

Research And Planning: Tag Line Ideas

I've been thinking of some ideas for tag lines, for my magazine. These are:

*Seeing Is Believing - This was the first idea I came up with, but I don't know if it's too obvious and if I'll get marked down for not thinking outside the box. Although it does get straight to the point.

*Once Seen, Never Forgotten - I like this, again it gives away that first instinct of what the film could be about.

Since these are the only ideas that I have so far, I have decided to make a simple questionnaire on Microsoft Word. This asks people to tick their favorite and also give an input to any ideas they may have.
 
* Seeing Is Unbelieving - I like the twist that this idea brings and how effective it sounds just by adding two letters. 

* What You See Is What You Get - I feel that this idea is too cliche although, I do like it. I don't think that I would use it because of this reason. In addition, I think I saw the last years Media use this in their project last year.

* Eyes Can Kill You Like A Loaded Gun - I feel this is a really inventive idea but I don't think that it fits my film/trailer very well.

* Listen With Your Eyes - I love the idea of this. I think its a really good idea but I think that my original idea of 'Once Seen, Never Forgotten' gives a larger narrative.

The results I gathered from doing this gave me some of the ideas above which I have spoken about. In addition, I also found out that the most popular was:
'ONCE SEEN, NEVER FORGOTTEN'

No comments:

Post a Comment