Friday 18 November 2011

Research And Planning: Update!

Today I went to Connors to look at the possible filming locations. There were 4 rooms in which I looked at:

  • Connors room
  • His Mums room
  • His younger sisters room
  • His younger brothers room. 

Originally I was going to use his younger sisters room, but after looking at it, it's too young for the character of Hannah.


 I then looked at his younger brothers room, since the wallpaper doesn't give away that it's a boys room too much. But I felt that it still didn't look suitable. In addition, there wasn't a lot of space for moving around which may have become an issue when filming.

Next I looked in Connors room. I like the effect of this room, there's a lot of room to film which will make it easier to get all the different angles and shot types in. Plus the bedding and wall paper could be used for either a male or female character so this wouldn't be an issue.


Lastly I looked at his Mums room, again, this was an ideal room to shoot in as it gave off an elder feel to it. A problem with this room is that there is a mirror facing where I would be filming which could be an issue and make things more complicated. In addition, I don't think the character would necessarily have a double bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment