Wednesday 9 November 2011

Research And Planning: Cinema Research

I have gone onto the www.cineworld.com website to look at certificate ratings for upcoming movies. The page showed me films coming soon from the 11th november to the 26th December and only one film was rated at an 18.


I also looked on the www.showcasecinemas.co.uk website and again I only found one film that was rating an 18 in the 'Coming Soon' section of the site. 

By looking at both of my local cinemas' websites, it has educated me that all the big companies are making their films reach out to a younger audience so that the BBFC give them a 15 or below rating. Companies will be happy about this because it means that the films will target a larger audience, bringing more publicity and profit to their film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment