Wednesday 9 November 2011

Research and Planning: Researching Media Elements.

Because I am working on my own. I am going to research into all 4 areas which are Mise-En-Scene, Editing, Cinematography & Sound. This post will help me to explore each area more clearly and get me thinking about what I like from existing films/ images and how I can use these in my own work. I will be including pictures and images in which I will analyse, explaining why I like it and what area it fits into.



I am using this clip again since it is so alike what I want to create compared to something like a Paranormal Activity trailer. In this clip I especially like the cinematography when it comes to her being isolated with the mystery person as I feel it comes over really effective.

Sound


The first part of this trailer for the game is really effective with the heavy breathing.
http://www.fearnet.com/videos/b23610_Rise_of_Nightmares___Red_Band_Trailer.html?intcid=search_all_The-Rise-Of-Nightmares-%96Red-Band-Trailer

I also like the very quiet but effective score that is played under the dialogue in the first 30 secs of this trailer.
http://www.fearnet.com/videos/b24343_chop_trialer.html

No comments:

Post a Comment