Wednesday 2 November 2011

Research and Planning: Locations

Location 1 - I'm looking to use the old media room upstairs since it's a completely white room and I'll be able to cover everywhere up with white sheets. I have taken a picture of the timetable of the room for when its free. Unfortunately this is only free during my media lesson on a Wednesday afternoon and also at dinners.

Location 2 - My next location will be in the girls bathrooms at college. This will be easy to shoot whenever, so it will be more dependent on when the people who are acting are free.


Location 3 - This will be in Angela's car quite near by to college.

Location 4 - This will be in one of my friends bedrooms near college to make it more convenient for the people who are in the film trailer.
    
Location 5 - This will be set on the media corridor because the slits in the doors really look like its part of a psycho ward.  The lighting will be different than the pictures that I have taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment